A beautiful venue for Weddings and Receptions
The Crown Inn’s idyllic 400-year-old thatched Barn is licensed for Civil Ceremonies and provides a beautiful venue for Weddings and Receptions.
What’s included for you:
- The Crown Inn, Pishill consists of: the Barn, Cottage & Wedding Garden, as well as the Old Inn & Front Patio.
- The Barn is licensed to hold Blessings, Civil Ceremonies & Partnerships for up to 80 people.
- The Barn can seat up to 80 people for the Wedding Breakfast, plus up to 110 standing for the Evening Reception
- The venue hire includes exclusive use of the Barn, Cottage & Wedding Garden from 9am on the day of the Wedding, as well as exclusive use of the Old Inn & Front Patio from 3pm. The hire will then end at Midnight* on the Wedding day (* 11pm on a Wednesday or Thursday Wedding).
- The Honeymoon Cottage for the night of your Wedding. There is also plenty of places for all your guests to stay nearby, please ask for our list of local accommodation.
- Tables & Chairs provided together with Cotton Table Linen & Napkins.
- Your dedicated and experienced Wedding Coordinator, Chloe, who will be there every step of the way.
If you would like to view more images of our Barn and Wedding Garden, please visit our gallery. And if you would like to find out more about Weddings at The Crown Inn, then please email Chloe at email@example.com or call 01491 638364, she would love to help you!